Jelly bean infused vodka, paired with your favorite champagne or prosecco. The perfect spring cocktail to enjoy this Easter!
A Jelly Bean Sparkling Martini is the perfect drink to make for Easter weekend – Infused with your fave jelly bean flavor, the possibilities for this martini are pretty much endless.
what kind of jelly beans work best?
Honestly, any flavor will do. I prefer berry flavored jelly beans, personally. But really you can use your any jelly bean flavor you like.
Top this classic drink off with a bit of bubbly (prosecco, or champagne) and take a standard martini, which can sound kind of plain, and make it something special.
jelly bean sparkling martini
- 1/4 cup jelly beans plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 cup plain vodka
- 1/2 cup orange flavored liqueur
- champagne or prosecco - for garnish
- To infuse vodka, add jelly beans to a mason jar. Add vodka. Screw lid and shake jar. Store mason jar at room temperature for 4 hours to overnight. The longer it sits, the deeper the color.
- When ready to use infused vodka, strain with a cheese cloth or anything else you have on hand just to avoid the bits of jelly beans that remain.
- In a shaker, combine the vodka and liqueur with ice.
- Pour into each glass, 1/2 full with mix.
- Top each glass with bubbly.
all photo credit: Caroline Smith, Caroline & Evan Photography