Craving ALL of the everything bagel spice blend? This baked Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon is ready to enjoy, in less than 30 minutes!
My current obsession: Everything But The Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe’s, which is no surprise considering the Everything Bagel is my fave bagel to nosh on over the weekend. Butttt I don’t need that during the week. What I do need is lean protein, with healthy fats, with ALL of the flavor. If the flavor is lacking, I’m not eating it.
Enter: “Everything Bagel” Crusted Salmon Filets. I originally discovered a variation of this recipe from a dinner I made from Home Chef two years ago. It was so good, but I kind of forgot about it. Until I found the seasoning at TJ’s!
Truthfully, you can make this Everything Bagel seasoning at home; but if you saw how full our spice cabinet was, at Casa de Crews, you’d know why I just added another small spice jar over a mason jar full of the homemade kind. You do you. It tastes the same no matter. I’ve been putting this seasoning on pretty much everything.
So! I like to bake salmon filets for an easy sheet pan supper, which is done in under 30 minutes. Slathering the filet in a bit of dijon mustard so that the spice blend sticks, just adds a savory flavor to this filet.
From here you can roast your favorite veggies alongside the salmon filet, or add it to a salad with your fave veggies, and dressing. BONUS: This “Everything Bagel” Crusted Salmon is low-carb/keto, paleo, and whole 30 compliant! Really, this is one perfect meal!
“everything bagel” crusted salmon filets
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets, skin on
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, or parchment paper. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet. Brush tops of salmon with Dijon mustard and sprinkle with "everything bagel" seasoning generously and evenly.
- Bake until salmon reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees, about 8-12 minutes.
- If desired, slip spatula between salmon skin and flesh to remove skin. Serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website. Please see the disclaimer here.