Snag the recipe for this loaded guacamole with bacon, black olives, goat cheese, and sunflower seeds! So many filling flavors in a party dip.
My love for guacamole is so real. I make it pretty much weekly – we scoop it on salad, with veggies, and in wraps; lots of healthy fats packed with flavor. On weekends, we dunk chips in it, #becauseduh
Today, the #SundaySupper gang is sharing 30+ easy football food ideas, and I knew I wanted to load my go-to guac up with some extra toppings! A dip so loaded, it would be worthy of serving friends while we watch a game (or while I eat, and everyone else watches – haha)
Football food is pretty much my fave. I try guys, I really do, to love the actual game of football. I love the vibe of it all, but by the end of the first quarter, I’m kind of ready to move on…luckily, I have this Loaded Guacamole to keep me company 😉
For today’s guac, I opted to add in sunflower seeds, bacon, goat cheese, and black olives. You could use pumpkin seeds, cojita cheese, even feta. Sun-dried tomatoes would also be tasty! Use what YOU like.
- 3 Haas avocados - halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt - Himalayan salt works too
- 1/2 medium onion - diced (I like red onions, but use whatever you like)
- 2 Roma tomatoes - seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 2-3 strips of crispy bacon - crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons black olives
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese - crumbled
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat. Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated. Add salt, and mash with a fork. Then, fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic.
- Mix in desired toppings. Let chill for one hour.
- When ready to serve mix with remaining lime juice, and any additional toppings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website. Please see the disclaimer here.