- 2 tablespoons avocado oil - can also use olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ghee - or butter
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika spice
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper - to taste
- 2 cups leftover corned beef, cubed
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnish - optional
- 6 large eggs - any style
Heat a 10" or 12" skillet on medium high, once hot add in 2 tablespoons avocado oil and 2 tablespoons ghee.
Melt ghee and avocado oil until skillet is hot. Once hot, add in diced potatoes and let cook, undisturbed for 6-8 minutes. If you try to flip or saute the potatoes and they are sticking to the skillet, allow 1-2 additional minutes before moving.
Add in diced onion, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika - mix to combine. Let skillet cook together 4-6 minutes, until onions are translucent.
Add in 2 cups leftover corned beef that has been cubed. Saute together 5 minutes until corned beef is warmed through and crispy. Season to taste with salt and pepper, if needed.
Remove from heat and top with fresh parsley.
Make your favorite style eggs and make it a complete meal.
recipe will make approx 5 1/2 cups.
Nutrition info does not include eggs
Serving: 1g | Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g