- 4 large Russet potatoes - baked
- 4 ounces corned beef - chopped can also use pastrami or corned beef deli meat
- 1 cup sauerkraut - approx 1/4 cup per potato
- 4 ounces swiss cheese - sliced or shredded - approx 1-ounce per potato
- 3 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- Parsley - to garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Using a butter knife, cut each baked potato lengthwise and gently pull open without breaking in half. Then, use a fork to fluff the inside of the potato. Fill the potato with the sliced corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut.
Bake for 5-7 minutes to warm toppings and melt cheese.
Drizzle with Russian dressing and top with parsley. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g