- 4 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken of choice
- salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, to top - optional
- dairy free ranch - optional
- optional toppings: Frank's RedHot, blue cheese (if not whole30), other ranch or blue cheese dressing
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. On a foil-rimmed or parchment lined baking sheet, prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork.
Bake 40-45 minutes, until tender – until a fork inserted in the thickest part (usually the center) comes out easy, without resistance.
Let cool, then split the tops open with a knife. Season with salt and pepper and stuff with shredded chicken and your favorite toppings. My personal favorite is a drizzle of my dairy-free ranch dip with green onions and extra hot sauce!
nutrition info is for one-medium sized sweet potato with approx 4-ounces of Shredded Buffalo Chicken. Nutrition info does not include garnishes such as ranch, cheese or any other toppings.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 5g