- 3 lbs. russet potatoes - quartered
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced - for garnish, optional
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise - homemade or store bought
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- paprika, for garnish
Boil the potatoes on stove top until tender. Allow potatoes to cool. Peel skins with a butter knife, quarter and add to a large mixing bowl. Add 4 hard boiled eggs (diced), and celery.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine mayo, vinegar, mustard and turmeric. Whisk well. Add dressing to potato bowl. Toss to combine. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor!
Before serving, garnish with one sliced hard boiled egg and paprika.
items used to make this recipe
Serving: 1g | Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 25g | Fiber: 5g