- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, diced
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos - or soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon honey - optional
- handful of fresh thai basil - or regular basil
- 8 lettuce leaves of choice - bibb, butter, iceberg, etc
To a skillet, on medium heat, add oil. Once hot, add garlic and saute 1-2 minutes. Add grown chicken, jalapeno, coconut aminos, and honey - if using. Mix well.
Cook chicken mixture no longer pink, breaking up using a spatula, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat. Add in a handful of fresh basil leaves, and cook until wilted. Remove from heat.
Spoon mixture into lettuce cups when ready to eat.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 12g