- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup (6-ounces) tequila - clear tequila suggested
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 lime wedges, to rim glass
- equal parts salt and cinnamon, to rim glass - about 1 tbsp of each
- 1 750ml bottle champagne or prosecco
- orange and lime slices, for garnish - optional
To a large pitcher, add orange juice, tequila, raw honey, and fresh lime juice. Stir to combine.
Rim a glass with lime wedge. Dip in cinnamon/salt mixture.
Add a generous amount of ice to glass. Pour orange juice and lime mixture over ice.
Top with bubbly! Garnish with fresh orange and lime, if desired.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Sugar: 19g