- 16 oz Center Cut Boneless Pork Chops (4 chops)
- 1 cup blanched almond meal
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese - omit if whole30/paleo/dairy-free
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350 F.
To a plate, add almond meal. Add other spices, and Parmesan cheese, and mix well.
Whisk two eggs, and add to a bowl (use a bowl large enough to for pork chops).
Dip each pork chop into egg wash, and coat in almond meal mixture.
Add each pork chop to a parchment lined baking sheet, with cooking. Cook for 30 minutes, flipping half-way through.
Serving: 1pork chop | Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 20g | Fiber: 3g