- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1/2 tbsp dried dill
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper - to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if desired - to taste.
Serve immediately or refrigerate. The dressing will thicken in the fridge. To thin out, remove from fridge 20 minutes before you plan to use.
- makes approx 3/4 cup. serving size is 2 tablespoons
- Will last 5 days refrigerated
Serving: 1g | Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g