Hoppy Easter, friends! Today, I’m spending the day with my family, enjoying the gorgeous weather, and eating at mom and dad’s. On Friday, I attended my first Seder at a friend’s house. It was a beautiful experience, and I’m glad we were able to go.
I learned that with both Passover, as well as Easter, hard-boiled eggs are a traditional food we all eat, no matter what your religious beliefs. I find something common, and comforting in that.
Plus, you guys, we just really love hard-boiled eggs at Casa de Crews!
Every year, after Easter, I love to turn those leftover hard-boiled eggs into deviled eggs! But instead of the traditional recipe (which is still my fave), I wanted to kick up the flavor a notch, and add some heat, especially for the mister.
Jason loves Sriracha. I sometimes like it. But after making Sriracha Mayo (from SkinnyTaste) a few months ago for a sandwich, I decided that, “OMFG, I love Sriracha!” But mayonnaise isn’t the healthiest, so I am lightening it up, and using just one tablespoon of mayo, and creamy, cool Greek Yogurt to substitute the rest. And because we all know bacon makes everything better, we’re adding crispy bacon bits. I like to buy nitrate, sugar-free bacon, personally. It seems to be easier, and easier to find, which makes my bacon loving heart happy! But of course, any type of bacon will taste great with these eggs!
I wasn’t sure if Jason would like these deviled eggs with Greek yogurt, but he told me he loved them, and so since he is my toughest foodie critic, I just know you’ll love these Bacon and Sriracha Deviled Eggs as much as we do!
We have so many leftover ideas to share with you today. Make sure to visit them, and see for yourself!
- Bacon and Sriracha Deviled Eggs by Casa de Crews
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Jalapeno Cilantro Deviled Eggs by Our Good Life
- Rissole by Brunch with Joy
- Savory Basque Tart by Food Lust People Love
Breakfast and Brunch:
- Breakfast Burritos by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Breakfast Enchiladas by Curious Cuisiniere
- Gluten-Free Ham Spinach & Gruyere Quiche by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Ham and Egg Hash by Whole Food | Real Families
- Matzo Brie Pancakes by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Savory Ham and Scallion Corn Cakes by The Weekend Gourmet
- Cajun Hambalaya by Palatable Pastime
- CalMex Avocado and Egg Salad by eating in instead
- Chunky Healthy Egg Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Fried Pepper Brown Rice with Ham by Food Done Light
- Ham Fried Rice by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Lamb Pilaf by Caroline’s Cooking
- Kimchi Fried Rice by Wallflower Girl
- Osso Bucco Ravioli by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Pan-Fried Ham with Okra and Red-Eye Gravy by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Salmon, Asparagus and Capers Panini by Family Foodie
- Steak and Deviled Egg Sandwiches by Simply Healthy Family
Soups and Salads:
- Ham, Potato & Corn Chowder by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Southern Ham Macaroni Salad by Magnolia Days
- Split Pea and Ham Slowcooker Soup by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Apple Blueberry Flip Flop by Recipe for Perfection
- Brownies with Kentucky Bourbon and Chocolate Mint Ganache by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Cadbury Egg Stuffed Croissants by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cheese and Pineapple Bread Pudding by Basic N Delicious
- Easter Candy Bark by Pies and Plots
- Easter Candy Brownie Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Cheesecake by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Matzo S’mores by Desserts Required
- Russian Easter Kulich Dessert by European Cutie
- Sunshine Cake by The Ninja Baker
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.