light in calories, low in carbs, big on flavor! This Buffalo Shrimp Caesar Salad is perfect for quick keto lunch or easy dinner.
This is pretty much the easiest salad you’ll ever make, you’ll ever want, and you’ll ever need! This Buffalo Shrimp Caesar Salad is so simple to prepare, that it almost doesn’t need a recipe. But then…I’d have nothing to post about today, would I?
This is the perfect salad for a Tuesday night dinner, and Wednesday lunch leftovers. I make a batch of homemade Caesar dressing, but I won’t judge you if you buy premade.
…are you ready for the easiest recipe, ever? You can thank me later. xo
buffalo shrimp caesar salad
- 2 lbs uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp - tail and shells removed
- 1/2 cup red pepper hot sauce - I like Frank's
- 1/4 cup melted butter or ghee - optional - butter will help to coat the hot sauce
- 4 cups romaine lettuce - chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes - diced
- 3/4 cup caesar dressing
- croutons - to garnish (optional)
- Heat a medium sized non-stick skillet to medium heat. Add cooking spray of choice. Toss in raw shrimp, and add a bit of salt and pepper for seasoning. Cook in skillet 4-5 minutes, until shrimp are pink.
- While shrimp is cooking, combine in a small bowl hot sauce and butter. Mix well. Add mixture to skillet of shrimp. Remove from heat, and let sauce coat with shrimp, 2-3 minutes.
- To a large bowl, add lettuce, grape tomatoes, and Caesar dressing. Mix together. Top salad with shrimp, and serve with croutons, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website. Please see the disclaimer here.