Here are 30 recipes to celebrate summer from appetizers to grilling ideas, sweets and cool summer drinks on a hot day.
30 recipes to celebrate summer
It turns out, I have A LOT of recipes for summer on my site. So many that I decided to dedicate one post with all of the best summer recipes for you to find. FIRE UP THE GRILL – because I’ve gotchu covered all summer long from Memorial Day thru Labor Day, and every weekend in-between.
From whole30, to low-carb, paleo, and unprocessed, there’s something for everyone in this summer roundup!
appetizers + party dips:
- Homemade pickles are a MUST over the summer: perfect for a snack board or with a burger, you need these refrigerator pickles in your life!
- Speaking of snack boards, I love making a summer crudite tray for friends to snack on. Honestly, just give me all of the veggies, pickles, chips and dip.
- classic deviled eggs are perfect for any potluck! Jazz them up with everything but the bagel seasoning or relish while you’re at it.
- French Onion Dip lightened up with Greek yogurt is always a hit! Make this anytime of the year.
- This Everything Bagel Hummus is a winner every single time!
- Or if you really want to impress friends, make them this Layered Greek Hummus Dip with Yogurt.
- Roasted Corn Salsa: make this one in advance and double up! Perfect for dip, salads, or over grilled steak. You’ll want to make this corn salsa all summer long.
salads + sides:
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad with Goat Cheese is a hit at Casa de Crews no matter what time of year! We love this salad [omit the cheese if whole30]
- If you need a low-carb side without letting everyone know your biz, make this Zesty Radish Slaw and no one will ask if you’re counting carbs or not.
- Caprese Pesto Pasta Salad: worth the carbs, my friends. WORTH it.
- Mom’s classic potato salad: a summer staple for my family! I’ve cleaned it up to make it whole30 compliant!
- This Chopped BLT Salad with Corn is what summer is all about.
- Charred Corn Caprese Salad is salty and creamy and fresh, and just amazing.
for the grill:
(here is the grill we have)
- Make these perfectly grilled beef burgers every-time with this recipe.
- Whole30 Cilantro Lime Chicken Wings! Marinate these wings, or your favorite chicken wing recipe using my grill tips.
- Learn how to make the juiciest Turkey Burgers ever!
- Pesto grilled pork chops: for when you’re over burgers + dogs but still want to grill.
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Drumsticks are perfect for the weekend, and even better for an easy dinner!
- If you like heat, these Habanero Grilled Pork Chops are a must.
- Italian Sausage Foil Packets are so quick and so easy. You’ll have more time to hang out with little cleanup.
- Or if you want beef, make these Steak and Pepper Foil Packets instead.
- Um, hi. Basil and Bourbon Peach Hand Pies are perfect for a party or to enjoy anytime, anywhere!
- Make this S’mores Pie made with a paleo pudding filling.
- This no-bake Healthier Peanut Butter Pie is cold and creamy and what you need in the summer.
- Here are the best canned wines to sip this summer.
- This Pineapple-Celery Frozen Mojito is so refreshing! Plus, it has rum.
- Make a pitcher of Strawberry Basil Margaritas (option to mocktail)
- My most popular cocktail from spring until summer: Grapefruit Gin Fizzes with Rosemary!
- Three words: Celery Salty Dogs – so refreshing.
- This Boozy Backyard Lemonade is incredibly refreshing with a splash of vodka, gin or tequila – your choice!
Happy Summer – cheers!
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website. Please see the disclaimer here.