This sparkling berry non-alcoholic spritzer is the perfect tangy mocktail with fresh pomegranate juice and cranberries! Garnished with festive thyme!
It’s so easy this time of year to celebrate often and over-indulge in both eating and drinking. It doesn’t take much for me to get derailed, so I need a plan. A batch of Sparkling Berry and Pomegranate Mocktails is a great choice to keep the balance with it all. Pomegranate juice, your favorite brand of berry sparkling water, with fresh cranberries and sprigs of thyme for garnish and taste – the easiest mocktail recipe, made in just five minutes.
How to make this Sparkling Berry and Pomegranate Mocktail
- This Sparkling Berry and Pomegranate Mocktail is very easy to mix up. It’s a quick mix of sparkling water and pomegranate juice, garnished with fresh cranberries and thyme.
- There’s no sweetner in this pomegranate mocktail recipe, so if you’re on a whole30 or watching your sugar, this drink is perfect for you! If you’d like a little sweet, feel free to stir in a drizzle of honey.
What brands offer Berry Sparkling Water
There are loads of sugar-free, zero calorie sparkling water brands that offer a berry flavor. If you can’t find berry, other options that would work for this mocktail recipe include: cranberry, pomegranate, or even blood orange or orange.
This Whole30-friendly sparkling mocktail is perfect all season long, and is great to make for yourself and any guests who aren’t drinking – especially if they’re paleo, preggo or underage. Of course, if you want to turn this mocktail into a full-on adult bevvy, you can replace the sparkling water with champagne or prosecco as well – enjoy!
other party drinks you’ll love:
- pomegranate pinot punch
- pumpkin spice white russian
- apple cider sangria
- low-carb moscow mule
- blackberry champagne sparkler
- grapefruit gin fizz
sparkling berry and pomegranate mocktail
- 2 12 oz cans Sparkling Berry Water, chilled
- 4 ounces pomegranate juice
- cranberries, to garnish
- fresh thyme, to garnish
- To a highball glass, add ½ can sparkling water, 1 oz pomegranate juice, and 2-3 cranberries. Top with 1-2 sprigs of thyme for garnish and serve.
- Will make four mocktails. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this website. Please see the disclaimer here.