Flavorfully seasoned cod paired perfectly with a side of sweet potato fries all made in the same air-fryer basket! A lighter twist to this comforting classic.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sea Cuisine. All opinions are 100% mine.
Air Fryer Cod will change the way you make fish for a weeknight dinner. With a crunchy golden outside and flakey tender inside, you’ll never make this cod any other way!
I love how simple seafood dishes are to make at home. It felt intimidating for years, but really seafood is one of the easiest proteins to make in your own kitchen! Try making this Everything Bagel Salmon, Fish Tacos or Shrimp Tacos next.
Air Fried Cod
Air frying cod fillets is one of the best ways to cook this delicate protein. The air fryer allows the circulating air to cook the outside and the inside at the same time, without drying anything out. It couldn’t be easier.
Unless you were to air fry Potato Herb & Cod from Sea Cuisine – now that’s easy. With 2 x wild Cod fillets seasoned with a potato, cheese, chive and garlic seasoned crust!
With 17 grams of protein per serving, these Potato Herb & Cod fillets are a no-brainer! And they’re ready to enjoy from the air fryer in just 10-11 minutes.
No need to bread or dredge, or set up stations. These Sea Cuisine fillets are the perfect, easy weeknight protein to serve with a batch of sweet potato fries on the side. Learn more about Sea Cuisine products here.
Sweet Potato Fries
To make this Air Fryer Cod a complete meal, make a batch of sweet potato fries on the side. The Sweet Potato Fries will take longer than the Potato Herb & Cod so start with those first.
If you really want to save time, frozen sweet potato fries would be just fine. But homemade are insanely easy.
- Prep potatoes – peel and slice the sweet potatoes into ¼-inch-thick slices, cutting them in uniform size for even cooking. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Season – combine the seasoning ingredients (a few dried spices from the pantry) and sprinkle over the fries. Toss to combine and evenly coat in seasoning.
- Drizzle oil – over fries and toss to combine.
- Air Fry- add the fries into the air fryer basket and air fry at 350˚F for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
Halfway through cooking, flip the fries and add Potato Herb & Cod fillets.
sides to serve
A solid side salad, coleslaw or broccoli are all great sides to this Air Fryer Cod dinner.
Air Fryer Cod
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages Sea Cuisine Potato Crusted Wild Cod
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Slice each potato into even ¼ inch thick sticks.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl, and toss with olive oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes and flip. Once flipped, add Sea Cuisine Potato Crusted Wild Cod (you may need to do this in batches) and cook sweet potato fries and cod for 10-12 more minutes, until done.
- Remove from air fryer basket and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply