Summertime and the livin is easy, friends. Sure we’ve got to work and pay bills and be adults in general, but there’s something that’s just more relaxed about summertime…isn’t there?
It turns out, I have A LOT of recipes for summer soirees on my site. So many that I decided to dedicate one post with all of the best summer recipes for you to find. GET READY – because I’ve gotchu covered all summer long from Memorial Day thru Labor Day, and every weekend in-between.
From whole30, to low-carb, paleo, and unprocessed, there’s something for everyone in this summer roundup!
appetizers + party dips:
- Homemade pickles are a MUST over the summer: perfect for a snack board or with a burger, you need these refrigerator pickles in your life!
- Speaking of snack boards, I love making a summer crudite tray for friends to snack on. Honestly, just give me all of the veggies, pickles, chips and dip.
- classic deviled eggs are perfect for any potluck! Jazz them up with everything but the bagel seasoning or relish while you’re at it.
- French Onion Dip lightened up with Greek yogurt is always a hit! Make this anytime of the year.
- This Layered Greek Hummus Dip with Yogurt is so popular, I usually double the batch when we’re having a party. It goes FAST.
- If you want a simpler hummus recipe, this Avocado Hummus is perfect for a pool party!
- Roasted Corn Salsa: make this one in advance and double up! Perfect for dip, salads, or over grilled steak. You’ll want to make this corn salsa all summer long.
salads + sides:
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad with Goat Cheese is a hit at Casa de Crews no matter what time of year! We love this salad [omit the cheese if whole30]
- If you need a low-carb side without letting everyone know your biz, make this classic coleslaw and no one will ask if you’re counting carbs or not.
- Caprese Pesto Pasta Salad: worth the carbs, my friends. WORTH it.
- Mom’s classic potato salad: a summer staple for my family! I’ve cleaned it up to make it whole30 compliant!
- Charred Corn Caprese Salad is summer on a plate.
- This Lemon Orzo Pasta Salad is so fresh and flavorful! It’s perfect for a shindig, and the leftovers are perfect for lunch.
- Summer Watermelon Salad with Feta is so fun and bright! It’s also light and perfect for a pool party.
for the grill:
- St. Louis Style Ribs with a sugar-free dry rub: these ribs are always my most viewed recipe in the summer. They’re a must if you love ribs!
- Whole30 Cilantro Lime Chicken Wings! Marinate these wings, or your favorite chicken wing recipe using my grill tips.
- Memphis Style BBQ Hot Dogs are not clean, but dang if they’re not delicious!
- These Whipped Feta Turkey Burgers are the best! It’s the feta.
- Pesto grilled pork chops: for when you’re over burgers + dogs but still want to grill.
- Grilled Pineapple Pizza with Prosciutto! Invite friends over: tell them to bring the wine and you’ll make the pies.
- Italian Sausage Foil Packets are so quick and so easy. You’ll have more time to hang out with little cleanup.
- You have not lived until you’ve grilled pound cake!
- Strawberry S’mores Skillet: you’ll thank me later.
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Pops! These are THE best.
- Any excuse to sip on beer margaritas and I’m there.
- Take a margarita and top it with bubbly, and I am also there with these Margarita Mimosas.
- These Grapefruit Gin Fizzes are so pretty and refreshing!
- If you love pineapple and you love a mojito, YOU NEED THESE SPARKLING PINEAPPLE MOJITOS IN YOUR LIFE.
PIN FOR LATER: